Saturday, February 9, 2008

Death & Taxes







And that's all I have to say about that. Now you know why I havent posted lately! I've been pretty darn doodily busy! I should be back to normal in 2 weeks. I had Ryan go to the store and stock up on Dr. Pepper to get me through the tax season. I've got my Dr. Pepper, my stash of candy, and my bike is propped up on one of those indoor cycling things.

I'd be willing to take a break for a photo shoot though. Please! Anyone??? I gotta get out of this house.


Actually, we are going to Chena Hot Springs Sunday - Tuesday with our neighbors, so I guess that's a good get away. Does it really make sense though. We're leaving Sunny Windy Palmer (-8 degrees) to go to Cloudy Smoggy Fairbanks (-40 degrees) to warm up in the hot springs. Tell me how that works?


No comments: