Monday, February 4, 2008

TRASH THE DRESS!!!












I'm so addicted to the Trash the Dress (TTD) idea. You can find other photographers who are doing it at http://www.trashthedress.com/ its amazing! So, I cant claim these pics at all, these are just some of my faves, my inspiration.

I'm just waiting for some TTD customers. I would love to do some awesome photos up here in AK. Arent they just inspiring? Makes you wanna fit back into your wedding dress just so can do it, huh?

Tell you what. The first person that approaches me wanting to do a TTD session I'll do it for FREE as long as its alright if I post them on my website and blog. Oh, and you have to say you heard about it on my blog! That's it! Then we'll have tons of fun, we could even wait till Spring and go to Jim Creek, but you have to be willing to get dirty, muddy, and soaked!

Just remember, ITS ALL ABOUT THE PICTURES!!!

No comments: