Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oven Shopping!

I bought my new oven today! Ryan said 'Go pick one out', I really wanted a double oven with the small one on top because I'd use it the most. I cant wait to use the 5 burners! My current oven only has 2 burners and I broke one a couple weeks ago, its really hard to cook with only 1 burner. Also, all other double ovens have the knobs on the cook top, which we didnt like. I believe this is the only double oven with knobs up top. And its convection! I got mine in all black though, I couldn't find a pic of an all black one, but this is the same thing. Cool huh? We'll get it in about 4-6 weeks, it ships on the slow boat!

2 comments:

Valli said...

Looks like it'll be time for lava cakes in 6-7 weeks.

Laci J said...

OH YEAH BABY!!! Speaking of babies... that'll be about the time for you!