Sunday, August 3, 2008

Vampire Prom

Lanisha looked so freaking cute! I was really impressed! She won the costume contest! So in celebration of the new 'Stephanie Meyer' book coming out, our local bookstore threw this Vampire Prom, then afterwards at midnight you could go pick up the book, luckily I pre-paid!

The Vampire Prom turned out AWESOME! It was our last big date before Ryan took off for the Academy, we had such a good time! It was the first time I'd been to a prom when I could actually expect something afterwards... I hired a Photographer for the night and she did a wonderful job.



Can you believe we finished my dress just 2 hours before the prom! We didnt even really have time to fit it to me, so good thing it fit pretty good! I think it turned out great! My mom is AMAZING! She made 3 dresses for this prom and mine was more complicated than a wedding dress, NO JOKE! It had a built in corset and so you had to make about 6 different dress tops to get it all in, sure did help my self esteem to get a more pronounced top.



I'd like to thank my wonderful mother for putting so much sweat and tears into my dress.

I have to thank Judy Dyer for making my hair look absolutely gorgeous! I most especially have to thank the hottest, sexiest, most compassionate man I know, my husband Ryan for putting up with it all. (You did great babe, I love you!) Now he is gone and he wont be home for a couple months, but I will get to visit him in 2 months. I think we're going to get a hotel room and I'm going to bring 'The Office' and order out so we wont have to leave each other's side for the whole week. *sigh*

3 comments:

Dianne Morrison Sallee said...

Wonderful blog site. Your photography is beautiful. I love the colors.

Valli said...

What a great idea!
Hmm..

Debbie said...

You guys are way too cute! And that dress!??!? WOW. Glad you had fun:)