Saturday, September 18, 2010

Senior Shoot (yeah I know, its been a while)

I did a washed out look on some of these, just to give her some options. So I'm loading just a few of the ones I thought turned out alright. Let me know what you think, I'd love some feedback. I know I'm not the best, in fact I felt like a total amateur out there because she picked a popular spot. We ran into about half a dozen other photographers doing Senior pics, and they all had huge flash set ups, helpers holding discs, etc. etc. So yeah, felt like a total beginner out there, so that's why I dont like charging people $. I just like taking pics.










Next week I'm trying something new. A good friend of mine is going on his mission and we decided to do a special 'Missionary' photo shoot. It'll be different cuz we're just going for fun, and I'm hoping lots of girls show up for what I wanna do. So hopefully you'll get to see those soon.




No comments: